THE 'MIDDLETOWN SOLUTION': LET THE POOR DIE. BY FABIAN MASSA.
- The marginalized of the system, without access to education, nor to health, nor to a decent present and less to a future.
- The shallow workers who have a poor Social Work, and access late or never directly to the necessary treatments.
- Retired elders with the "Minimum Retirement", which guarantees them that they can not survive, without children who can support them.
- Those who have health problems and depend on the Public Hospital.
- The poor are those who are outside the cycle of the economy: They do not produce and can not acquire consumer goods. The marginalized, not only are not necessary for anything, but also a burden and a problem for "Society", because being "lost" they fall into drugs, and from there to crime, prostitution and Narco as a "means of life".
- The output is change, prepare, change the mentality, look for productivity. The main tool to achieve this is the Internet, which narrows the gap between rich and poor with technology, by allowing fast, free and remote access to all kinds of information and training.