ADVANCE TO THE IMPORTANT. BY FABIAN MASSA.
1 So let us stop reviewing again and again the elemental teachings about Christ. On the contrary, let us go forward until we become mature in our understanding. It can not be that we have to begin again with the important foundations of repentance from wrongdoing and faith in God. 2 Neither do you need any more teaching about baptisms, laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment. 3 So, God willing, we will move toward greater understanding. Hebrews 6: 1-3 NTV.
- Repentance of wrongdoing - Holiness; If a congregation is to preach again and again repentance and holiness, it is because they live in sin.
- Have faith in God. Without faith there is no salvation. If it is necessary to tell them worship after worship that they have faith, it is evidently because they do not have it.
- Teaching about baptism. Dying to the old life.
- The imposition of hands.
- The resurrection of the dead. The hope of eternal life.
- The eternal judgment. An eternity with Christ (disciples) or without Christ (not disciples, that is in Hell).