Reflection. "Beheaded Christians vs Christians never read their Bible." By Fabian Massa.

Translated from Spanish to English with Google Translator. 

We are living in times of great crisis on all orders Worldwide in political, economic, moral, climatic, religious, ethical, cultural, educational, food, water, global warming, etc.

Also within the Church there is a time of crisis, the shades ranging from white to black, through all shades of gray. An example would be the persecution and murder of Christians in Nigeria at the hands of Boko Haram [1] or in Syria and Iraq at the hands of Islamic State. 

But while in Nigeria, Iraq and Syria, some people prefer beheaded, to deny Christ, in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where thanks to God we have peace and freedom of worship, many go to church as if it were a "Social Club "where you can do acts of solidarity, listen to some uplifting sermon that assures them that" the best is yet to come, "a quiet place where everyone has" Hunger for God "but 80% of the congregation belong to Not: 

  • Not read the Bible 
  • Neither pray. 
  • Neither understands what the message of the Gospel. 

The 80% is so because such preaching that makes you the other 20% (pastors, leaders, teachers) to give them to eat a light gospel, consisting of sliced ​​prosperity and salads "Life Color Pink Believer". 

But when you make them see this clash of situations, "vs. Christians beheaded Christians never read your Bible "scandalized, not the beheadings, but being told that his gospel is light. 

Week 70 is about to begin. Christ is soon to find his Church. How many will be saved by your preaching? How many will be lost? 




Entradas populares de este blog

ИССЛЕДОВАНИЕ . Мы живем , потому что Бог вдохнул жизнь в нас. По Фабиан Масса.

Дослідження . Один долар і масонські символи . За Фабіан Масса.

STUDY. El culto a la diosa Asera: ¿Es cosa del pasado o esta vigente? By Fabian Massa