Reflection. Wars, Pestilence, Famine and Natural Disasters. Signs of the End, prophecy of Jesus (Matthew 24.7). By Fabian Massa.
For nation against nation, and kingdom against kingdom will rise; and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.
Matthew 24.7 RV60
For nation against nation, and kingdom against kingdom will rise; 2014
- Israel facing Hamas in Gaza.
- Ukraine facing the prorusos separatists, who obviously have the support of Russia.
- Syria locked in a violent civil war.
- EIIL war with Iraq.
- Nigeria war against Boko Haram.
And there will be famines
- Ebola outbreak in Guinea 2014, already attacked Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone. In the last days of July has detected a case in Nigeria. It is the most virulent epidemic and it has the record of 672 deaths 7.30.14.
- Chikungunya (meaning "disease of the twisted man") put on alert to the Caribbean and Central America, with over 350,000 cases since 2013, when the transfer was recorded in the region. Transmitted by Aedes aegypti and albopictus mosquitoes (dengue thereof) is presented with nonspecific symptoms, which are usually benign, but can leave a heavy legacy of arthralgia and even rheumatoid arthritis among sufferers.
- East Respiratory Syndrome. In Saudi Arabia, for the first time doctors began to receive two years of new patients suffering acute respiratory disease whose main symptoms are fever, cough, difficulty breathing and digestive problems. A year later, the causal agent of this box was called Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) was identified. This is a coronavirus that can be transmitted from person to person. On May 2 this year, the first case was reported to the U.S. imported in a traveler arriving from Saudi Arabia, and nine days later another passenger who came from the same region. No indigenous cases currently in the Arabian Peninsula, the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Kuwait, Yemen, Lebanon and Iran, and imported into Great Britain, France, Tunisia, Italy, Malaysia, the Philippines, Greece, Egypt, UAE the United States, the Netherlands and Algeria. According to WHO figures, and attacked 837 individuals and 291 deaths occurred. It was suggested that people infected have contracted the camel.
Famines and earthquakes in various places.
Week 70 is about to begin, the signals are output in the news. Are we ready?
* This paragraph was originally published by Journal TRADE at the following address: http://www.elcomercio.com/opinion/desastres-naturales-arrasaran-desarrollo.html.