STUDY. THE QUEEN POTATO, THE CHICKEN ARAUCANA AND THE CHILDREN OF CAM. BY FABIAN MASSA
- Haplogroup E, which has been identified in remains of hens found in Vanuatu, Tonga and Samoa.
- Haplogroup D, whose remains have been found in Hawaii and Rapa Nui.
- The Semites who remained in the Middle East
- The Jafetitas, who colonized Turkey, northern Iran, the countries of the Caspian Sea, all of Europe, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India.
- The Camitas that took Palestine and extended to the south to Egypt and from there to all Africa. Crossing the Red Sea, they bordered the Arabian Peninsula (which was occupied by Semitic tribes) and were introduced in India by the South, reaching to occupy the whole subcontinent, establishing towards the 3300 a.C. The important Indo Culture in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Northern India. Around 1300 BC Were displaced by the Indo-Iranian (Jafetitas) invasions, then dispersed throughout Southeast Asia and from there to Oceania. They also populated Asia (China and Mongolia) to enter America via the Bering Strait.