Reflection. The Synagogue, the Early Church and false "anointed". By Fabian Massa
The synagogue as a model of the early Church.
- To begin worship has shifted from the study of the Word to the music, which can be seen to be engaged between 2 and 2 1/2 hours to songs and 20 minutes to poor preaching. Contrast those rare 4 verses with juicy teachings of Paul.
- By failing to focus on the Word, it is emphasized that the congregation develop many activities that have nothing to do with the purpose of forming priests from home.
- The many activities make large sums of money needed to sustain them. This is the reason that even though the law of tithing has been abolished (see footnote studies) continue to demand the congregation huge sums of money to support personal projects pastors: Their own radio, the own TV studio in HD, their ministerial trips abroad (ie vacation), the education of their children in the best and most expensive Universities, costumes U $ D 5000 Anointed and all technological items for activities that they have nothing to do with the purpose of the Church.
- The Early Church was trying to conquer territories to the Kingdom of God, for example the Churches of Asia (Revelation 1-3) instead aspire to be the Anointed Mega Churches, the only way to solve their ostentatious lifestyles. They thrive and live like princes of the congregation rib.
- The early church measured their success in the spiritual growth of the disciples, the Church of Prosperity is characterized by its leaders place special emphasis on highlighting the crowds that call.
Week 70 is about to begin. Open your eyes, look for communion with God, search the Scriptures and unmask the false shepherds and Prosperity Judaizers today.