STUDY. The 666 and the New World Order. By Fabian Massa.
Some signs of the end times.
A. The Mark of the Beast (Rev. 13.17)
B. The "Abomination of Desolation"
- Abraham was about to sacrifice his son Isaac on the orders of the Lord
- Where Jacob saw the stairway to heaven
- Where is the heart of the temple of Jerusalem.
- Other Jewish traditions say that is where they laid the foundation stone to build the world.
- Islam also reflects the tradition of Abraham's sacrifice, but in Islamic tradition was not the child but the eldest son Isaac, Ishmael.
- It is also where Christ was crucified.
C. New diseases. (Deut. 28.58; Mt. 24.7)
- HIV / AIDS;
- AVIAN FLU: http://www.iglesiadediosunida.org/literatura/folletos/CO/abominacion.htm
- FLU A1H1, 1 Pandemic century. Among the 191 7 and 1923 an outbreak of this flu claimed nearly 50 million deaths worldwide.
E. Economic Crisis - Financial
- Tequila Effect. Mexico's economic crisis of 1994.
- Effect Rice. The Asian financial crisis in July 1997, the "first great crisis of globalization".
- Effect Vodka. The financial crisis in Russia in 1998.
- World Food Crisis 2008: Riots in countries like Haiti, Egypt, Indonesia, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Thailand and Latin America have been riots in protest rising food prices. The World Bank reports that 33 countries are faced with political and social unrest in the wake of the crisis.
- Effect Jazz. Crisis 2008 - 2009 baptized by Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner: Known to the world economic crisis that began that year, originated in the United States. Among the main causes of the crisis would be the high prices of raw materials, over-valuation of the product, a global food crisis, high inflation and the threat of global recession worldwide, as well as a credit crunch, mortgage and confidence in the markets.
F. Changes in sexual behavior: Ro 1:24
G. Preparation for the implementation of the "New World Order"
- The European Union (EU) is a unique community  twenty-seven European states was established on November 1, 1993, when the Treaty entered into force in the European Union (TEU), being the de facto successor of the European Communities , created in the 50s of XX century. Its uniqueness lies in its partly supranational and intergovernmental part,  which has developed special political relations among its members that result in the establishment.
- Free Trade Agreement of North America.
- The North American Union The U. 1st European trial is a Central Government National Supra. The following, although all deny it is the North American Union, formed by the U.S., Mexico and Canada: The North American Union (UNA), would, according to some conspiracy theories, a supranational organization product of the union of the three sovereign countries of North America: Canada, the United States and Mexico, similar in structure to the European Union. This could include currency called Amero, following an eventual monetary union. No political or economic in the countries concerned has confirmed plans to create such a union, but the idea has been proposed and debated between former government officials and business leaders in academic circles for decades.